- (Love is ) Love is a comic strip created by New Zealand artist Kim Grove in the late 1960s, later to be produced by Stefano Casali. The strip is syndicated worldwide by Tribune Media Services.
- (Love Is (Ruben Studdard album)) Love Is is the fourth album by contemporary R&B artist and American Idol winner Ruben Studdard that was released on May 19, 2009. The album debuted and peaked at #36 in the Billboard 200, with 15,000 copies sold in its first week of release.
- (Love Is (The Animals album)) Love Is is a double album by Eric Burdon and The Animals which was released in 1968 in both the United Kingdom and United States. It was the last album released before The Animals’ second dissolution in 1969.
- (of the police) Desire to question or apprehend (a suspected criminal)
- Have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for
- Wish to consult or speak to (someone)
- desired or wished for or sought; “couldn’t keep her eyes off the wanted toy”; “a wanted criminal”; “a wanted poster”
- cherished: characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for; “a cherished friend”; “children are precious”; “a treasured heirloom”; “so good to feel wanted”
- (wanting) lacking: nonexistent; “the thumb is absent”; “her appetite was lacking”
- Require (something) because it is essential or very important
- Not want to be subjected to something
- Necessary; being needed
- (Needing) A need is something that is necessary for organisms to live a healthy life. Needs are distinguished from wants because a deficiency would cause a clear negative outcome, such as dysfunction or death.
- Expressing necessity or obligation
- necessary for relief or supply; “provided them with all things needful”
i wanted love i needed love – Everything You
A collection of vignettes, loosely based on the book by Dr. David Rueben, written and directed by Woody Allen, Everything contains some very funny moments. It’s easy to forget that the cerebral Allen excelled at the type of broad, Catskill, dirty jokes and visual gags that run amok here. It’s also remarkable how dirty this 1972 movie really was–bestiality, exposure, perversion, and S&M get their moments to shine. The Woody Allen here, who appears in many of the sketches, is a portent of the seedy old Allen of Deconstructing Harry. Although the final bit, which takes place inside a man’s body during a very hot date, is hilarious, most of Everything feels like the screen adaptation of a ’70s bathroom joke book. Still, a must for Allen fans. –Keith Simanton
where love exists…
While reading this, make sometimes a break and look at the picture.
Everyone that we told what we wanna do was like "OMG THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE" but after we explained what this picture means everyone was like "aww", so wait for your aww-moment😉
most of you probably don’t know that i am German, and most of you probably don’t know how often i need to hear, in every situation in this game that word "Nazi". I guess there no person on this earth that could be more the opposite of a Nazi then i am. I tolerate everyone on this earth and don’t care about who they are.
In Germany, we get raised without any national-proudness. No (normal) parents would tell there kid "be proud to be German" because the first thing what we would hear would be "NAZI!". We cant be proud on our Land because of things that are that far in the past, that we wasn’t even born, or not even some of our parents.
Even if you just say "Nazi" as fun, it is no fun for us. It makes us feel very uncomfortable, cuz we get raised like this. We got raised to shut up when someone call us like this, and before you maybe say it next time "out of fun" to a German, think about how insulting it is, to insult a person, what could not even do anything to change the situation cuz they where not even born.
The other person on this Picture is Blake. He is British. When we first met, he had a really different view of Germans. He run around in the university and made some "Sieg heil" with raised hand to some of the German students, and lets say… he was a jerk. After i explained him, all that, what i told you a few sentence ago, he changed, stoped that, and started to understand.
Now i wanna explain you what this picture means for me: You see two kissing persons in front of a war zone. A British Soldier kisses a German SS-officer. Where everyone else fight there can love exist. Love between ppl that would get get killed 70 years ago for there love. We break the rules, we make our own. The war ist over. Long time ago. Let the past sleep, open your eyes for everything new, help to make the world better, and give ppl a chance, don’t matter from which sex, which skincolor, where they are from, or WHO they love.
Even if the war is over, many ppl try to make little mini-wars(drama) and try to break our love, but we where always stronger. We always listen to each other, and not what other person say. I am glad that you are in my life, and i hope this will not change for a long time. You inspire me, give me power and make me laugh in every situation. Many ppl don’t understand how special we both are and what we like at each other, but there is no need for them to understand. The most important thing is that we understand. Even if you are the biggest jerk i ever met, you of the most loving person i ever met. You remember that i said at the beginning of the text the "omg that sounds horrible" thing? Not always the first view you have of something, is the right on, often there is way more behind something, that it maybe sounds in the first moment. There a lot more behind you as it maybe sounds. I love you from the deepest of my heart. Stay true British Solider.
This pic is also for my mom, hi mom *waves*. She is German, and my stepfather is British, so they are the living proof for what i said in my text. Thanks for being such a great mother, and ofc for being such a great Stepfather, i love you both a lot, and yes, all Children are sometimes assholes, that doesn’t mean we don’t love you.
Okay i hope that anyone even read that wall of text but yeah.
While writing this i had the whole time the picture open, and sometimes a tear run down my cheek, yes that is a poignantly theme for me.
Hi i am Anna, 20, German and proud.
After i wrote this i sent a mail to my mum, and she replied:
thanks alot, i sit in the office crying.
When you undetstod this, you understod much. I am thankfull that you understod what i tried to explain you in the past. I’m really thankful that a young person, that is further away from the Wartime than i am, explained me what it means to be raised without national-proudness. Do you remember the FIFA World Cup 2006? "Mama why are we not allowed to be proud", when i was telling you off because of the flags on your cheek and the housewalls.
We all learned something, but when can send this masseges to the world i can be super proud of you
For the ppl that will not read the comments, here is the comment of ponyo that draw this pic:
I need to stop chasing shadows.
I keep waiting for you but you never came…"
As I told you, I’ve been really big into this whole magical theme. I couldn’t find a dragon, but it’s just supposed to be some sort of monster; and the "prince" is a little bent over, just to add a little action..:] This story is about love and how you will fight for love, and you will watch it slowly fade…but yet you still just want the emotion, you love the feeling of pain, the feeling of hurt, and heartbreak…because you just want someone to love you the same way you love them.
I used a few lights behind the sheet. I used a big lamp, and chirstmas lights, I like the little sparks it gives behind the sheet. ;3
I hope you guys like it, I took a few shots and asked a good friend which one she liked the most, and she choose this one. I hope you guys like it! :] Thanks for all your support, and have a happy news!!
*Inspired by Lissy Elle
i wanted love i needed love
With more 30 million copies in print in over fifty countries, this #1 bestselling classic is the most popular book on human sexuality of all time-and with good reason. Dr. David Reuben’s frank, compassionate, often humorous language-backed with solid, up-to-the-minute medical and scientific research-puts readers at ease, allowing them to explore and improve their own sexuality in amazing new ways. In this extraordinary new edition, presented in an accessible Q&A format and revised to include today’s hottest topics, Dr. Reuben sheds astounding new light on:
* Sexual intercourse, masturbation and other sexual acts
* Impotence, frigidity, and other sexual dysfunctions – their various causes and how they’re treated
* Birth control – all the forms on the market and how well they work
* Sexually transmitted diseases – what they are and how to avoid them
* Menopause – hot flashes, hormones, and how to thrive during this change of life
* “September sex” – why we need it more as we age and how to enjoy sex despite certain physical constraints
* Alternative lifestyles, infidelity, plastic surgery for the genitalia, and much more
“Sexual satisfaction, sexual safety, and sexual sanity are among life’s greatest challenges,” says David Reuben, M.D. “The more you know about sex, the more you can enjoy it.” No less than 100 million readers learned to enjoy sex more with his original Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* *but Were Afraid to Ask. Now, 30 years later, this classic sex-information book has been updated, reflecting the dramatic changes in medical and psychological understanding of sexuality.
Reuben gives the answer to every sex question you ever wanted to know, and some you wouldn’t think to ask. Did you know, for example, that porno stars are not as endowed as they look? Just as the camera adds 10 pounds to the look of a normal person’s body weight, it can add a couple of inches to a normal penis. The stars also sometimes use vacuum pumps before–ahem!–big scenes. (We knew you needed to know this.) Reuben explains how to perform the “Three-Headed Turtle,” why not to do the “Prince Albert,” why Spanish fly is better left to farm animals, and how 20 minutes of aerobic exercise enhances a woman’s ability to reach orgasm. His style is friendly and clever–you’ll find yourself reading chapter after chapter just for the fun of it. –Joan Price